Continuum Contents | Reading Room | CRCC | OzFilm | MU
The Australian Journal of Media & Culture
vol. 1 no 1 (1987)
Australian Film in the 1950sEdited by Tom O'Regan
- Tom O'Regan, 'Australian film in the 1950s'
- Stuart Cunningham, 'Chauvel: the last decade'
- Colin Johnson [Mudrooroo], 'Chauvel and the Aboriginal male in Australian film'
- Albert Moran, 'Nation building: the post-war documentary in Australia'
- Brian Shoesmith, Tom O'Regan, Ross Gibson, 'On the back of beyond': an interview with Ross Gibson
- Stuart Cunningham, 'Nascent innovation'
- Albert Moran, Lee Robinson, 'The King of the Coral Sea: an interview with Lee Robinson'
- John Richardson, 'Movies under the stars: drive-ins and modernity'
- Tom O'Regan, 'The historical relations between theatre and film'
- Jane Cousins, 'Gender and genre: The Summer of the Seventeenth Doll'
- Sue Dermody, Liz Jacka, 'An Australian Film Reader in question'
- Sam Rohdie, 'A review of National Fictions'
- Barbara Creed, 'Me Jane, you Tarzan: a case of mistaken identity in paradise'
- Horst Ruthrof, 'Narration/Narrative/Narration'
New: 22 November 1995 | Now: 18 January 2001 | HTML: Garry Gillard | Murdoch Uni Home | About Murdoch Uni | School of Humanities | CWIS Forms | Navigate | Search | Index | Disclaimer and copyright © Notice